Medical Imaging Resources, Inc. is the preferred mobile diagnostic imaging system provider in North America, offering the widest variety of mobile systems, including mobile MRI, mobile CT, mobile PET/CT, mobile cath labs, mobile angio labs, mobile EP labs, and mobile nuclear medicine labs. All mobile imaging rentals are available for short, interim or long-term leases throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Patient backlogs can quickly become a big problem for hospitals and medical centers. Properly managing your patient backlog will result in greater patient revenues, peace of mind for your worrisome patients, and ultimately, a better image for your facility. Short and long term mobile leases will help reduce your patient backlogs.
- Purchasing fixed diagnostic imaging equipment is capital-intensive, and many of us just can’t afford it or are willing to take the risk. Short and long term mobile imaging rentals provide a more affordable and less risky means of providing services for our patients.
- Whether your hospital or medical center is waiting on a first-time installation, new installation, equipment upgrade or replacement, downtime can result in increased patient backlogs, loss of revenue, patient transfers, etc., so having an interim solution is a must. Short-term mobile imaging rentals are perfect interim solutions during downtime.
- Small and large renovations and construction projects can limit or completely cut off the capacity for hospitals and medical centers to meet patient demand. This downtime can be avoided ahead time by scheduling an affordable, short or long-term mobile imaging rental.
- Disaster can strike at any moment. Whether it is a natural disaster such as an earthquake, flood, tornado, etc, or an accidental disaster such as a building fire, immediate and long-term relief is available with a mobile imaging lab. Make sure your hospital or medical center is prepared for the worse. Call us now to set up an immediate disaster relief mobile imaging solution.
- The population is increasing, and consequently, so is patient demand. Meeting this increased demand means acquiring another imaging unit, but purchasing a fixed/ permanent unit is expensive. Mobile imaging lab rentals offer an affordable means to meet patient demand increase and still offer the option to discontinue the lease if patient demand falls unforeseeably back down.
|Mobile MRI||Mobile PET/CT||Mobile Nuclear Medicine||Mobile Cath Lab|
|Mobile CT||Mobile Angio Lab||Mobile EP Lab||Mobile Cath, Angio & EP|
|Boston||Dallas||Los Angeles||New York City||Washington D.C.|