Spacious Modular Labs are Now Available!
Modular imaging units look and feel like an in-house imaging room. Modular units can be combined to create a lab as or more spacious than your in-house lab.
Our labs can even be combined seamlessly to create an imaging room,
operating room, and waiting room all in one. Modular labs are great for equipment replacement projects, new start-up services during construction,
equipment downtime, patient backlog, and any time your facility needs to offer a new service but can't cover the capital start-up costs.
Modular Lab Features
- Very Spacious - Modular labs are at least 25% larger than mobiles. Modular units can be combined to create expansive labratory environments just as large and larger than your
current in-house unit.
- Great Flexibility - Regardless of your needs, we will outfit a Modular lab to best suit them. We specialize in Cardiac Cath/ Vascular, Peripheral, Interventional Radiology,
and Electrophysiology labs, as well as MRI, CT, PET/CT, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Ground-Level Entry - Modular labs are placed at ground-level to allow easy wheelchair and patient access, rather than relying on a hydraulic patient-lift.
- Seamless Connection - Our Modular labs will be seamlessly connected to your hospital. Patients won't even know they're in a modular lab.
- Turnkey Service & 24/7 Technical Support - No lab goes without complete turnkey service backed with technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.