Modular Cath Lab Features
- Digital Flat-Panel Detector Technology - Our Modular Cath Labs are outfitted with the latest technology. We offer modular cath labs with flat-panel detectors and image intensifier
imaging systems - GE Innova, Philips FD, Siemens Axiom Artis FD imaging systems. Our modular cath labs will always be outfitted to best suit your facility's needs.
- Contrast Injector System - Standard in all cardiac cath, angiography, and electrophysiology modular cath labs.
- Hemodynamic Monitoring System - Standard in all cardiac cath and angiography modular labs.
- DICOM III Digital Archiving System - Standard in all modular cath labs to connect to in-house PACS and facility computer networks.
- Turnkey Service & 24/7 Technical Support - No cath lab goes without complete turnkey service backed with technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Versatility - We understand each facility and its situation is unique, which is why we offer to customize each lab to your facility's special needs. We can customize
your modular cath lab with any particular imaging system, ancillary tools, layout, and size. Let's work together.
Modular Cath Labs in North America
Medical Imaging Resources, Inc. is now leasing Modular Cath Labs throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. And no matter what climate your facility is in, our Modular Cath Labs
are suited for all types of weather, including the most extreme.
Permanent Modular Cath Labs
Modular Cath Labs are not only great for long-term projects, they're also great for starting new and adding to existing cath services. Modular labs look and feel like in-house
suites from the inside and appear to be a part of your facility from the outside. And because modular units can be combined and modified, there is no size limit, so you can have all the room your facility requires.