Modular MRI Features
- Very Spacious - Our modular MRI suites are at least 25% larger than mobile trailers, and because the modular units can be seamlessly combined, we can equip your facility
with a modular MRI suite as large or larger than your typcial in-house suite.
- 1 Tesla, 1.5 Tesla, & 3 Tesla - Your facility has the option of choosing the right Tesla-strength magnet from any of the major Manufacturers - Siemens, Philips, GE, and Toshiba.
- Contrast Injector System - Standard in all modular MRI labs.
- DICOM III Digital Archiving System - Standard in all modular MRI suites to connect to in-house PACS and facility computer networks.
- Turnkey Service & 24/7 Technical Support - No MRI unit goes without complete turnkey service backed with technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Versatility - We understand each facility and its situation is unique, which is why we offer to customize each lab to your facility's special needs. We can customize
your modular MRI suite with any particular MRI system, ancillary tools, layout, and size. Let's work together.
Modular MRI Suites in North America
Medical Imaging Resources, Inc. is now leasing Modular MRI Suites throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. And no matter what climate your facility is in, our Modular MRI units
are suited for all types of weather, including the most extreme.
Permanent Modular MRI Suites
Modular MRI units are not only great for long-term projects, they're also great for starting new and adding to existing MRI services. Our modular MRI units look and feel
like in-house suites from the inside and look appear to be a part of your facility from the outside. And because modular units can be combined and modified, there is no size limit,
so you can have all the room your facility requires.