Modular Nuclear Medicine Lab
Modular Nuclear Medicine Lab Features
- Very Spacious - Our modular nuclear medicine labs are at least 25% larger than mobile trailers, and because the modular units can be seamlessly combined, we can equip your facility
with a modular nuclear medicine lab as large or larger than your typcial in-house lab.
- Single and Dual-Head Camera Systems - Your facility has the option of choosing the right nuclear medicine equipment from any of the four major nuclear medicine equipment Manufacturers -
Siemens, Philips, GE, and Toshiba.
- Contrast Injector System - Standard in all modular nuclear medicine labs.
- DICOM III Digital Archiving System - Standard in all modular nuclear medicine lab to connect to in-house PACS and facility computer networks.
- Turnkey Service & 24/7 Technical Support - No nuclear medicine system goes without complete turnkey service backed with technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Versatility - We understand each facility and its situation is unique, which is why we offer to customize each lab to your facility's special needs. We can customize
your modular nuclear medicine lab with any particular nuclear medicine system, ancillary tools, layout, and size. Let's work together.
Modular Nuclear Medicine lab in North America
Medical Imaging Resources, Inc. is now leasing Modular nuclear medicine labs throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. And no matter what climate your facility is in, our Modular nuclear medicine labs
are suited for all types of weather, including the most extreme.
Permanent Modular Nuclear Medicine labs
Modular CT units are not only great for long-term projects, they're also great for starting new and adding to existing CT services. Our modular CT units look and feel
like in-house suites from the inside and look appear to be a part of your facility from the outside. And because modular units can be combined and modified, there is no size limit,
so you can have all the room your facility requires.